- Passport (you should be not younger than 23);
- Driver’s license (with at least 2 years of driving experience);
- Credit card or cash (BYN).
We accept credit card and cash as a payment for car rental.
We accept VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Union Pay, BelKart, MasterCard PayPass, VISA payWare.
At the time of signing the car rental agreement, the cost of car rental is fully paid and a security deposit in the amount of 200 BYN is taken.
The fare includes:
- Basic insurance;
- 24/7 service support.
- Daily limit – 450 km. Above – 0.10 BYN per 1 km.
Standard one-day tariff gives the right to use the car for 24 hours. If this period is exceeded by more than 2 hours, the next standard one-day full rate for each subsequent day of car rental is charged. Hour late – 7 BYN. The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
When returning the car earlier than the period specified in the Rental Agreement, it recalculates for use
By car customer according to current tariffs, in full.
A customer’s responsibility:
In the event of damage or theft of the car, the responsibility of the Client, unless otherwise provided by the insurance.
We highly recommend return a car after cleaning to optimize any damage fixation.
The security deposit for the car during the rental period is 200 BYN.
The company gives you in car rental with a fixed amount of fuel in the tank.
You need to return the car with the same amount of fuel in the tank. When returning with a smaller amount – paid extra for the missing fuel at the rate of the gas station.
- Child car-seat: 1 day – 5 BYN, maximum for the rental period – 20 BYN;
- GPS navigation: 1 day – 5 BYN, maximum for the rental period – 20 BYN;
- Additional driver: free (in case you need a car to be driven by another driver);
- Service after hours – 15-30 BYN (Mon – Fri 9:00 – 18:00);
- Car delivery to the address in Gomel – 15 BYN;
- Submission or return of a car in another city – the cost is calculated by the manager;
- The possibility of traveling abroad is agreed with the manager;